Succumbed To You
Saturday, August 22, 2009 | Author: Deep Flash
Fresh and restless at the dawn
Numb and dormant at the night
Your grip on me is so tight
I stand no chance in this fight
You manifest in my actions
The juxtaposition of good and evil
Your rich arsenal of chemicals
Set these rapid complex reactions
Rushes is what you want
Pleasure is what I want

Loving you is like loving the ghost
Your nefarious gaze throws me into a maze
Watching me struggle and snuggle in here
And as I try to find my way
You show me directions that lead nowhere
I haven't seen you and don't want to either
'Cause when the time comes
You'll take me away with you, won't you?

But I still adore you
For you are my brain
'N together we are becoming insane
|
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 22, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On August 27, 2009 at 7:23 AM , Anonymous said...

This is song's lyrics? Or you like writing?

 
On August 28, 2009 at 12:22 AM , UJ said...

hmmm... Good one... N u said "oh no I don write much"... nefarious gaze huh? :)

 
On September 6, 2009 at 3:25 AM , ViRaNa said...

neat one! :) like your style man.. very 'not finding the word for it' .. like you say bhaari in hindi.. not heavy :P somethin else.. anyway.. really good