Flash Intros
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 | Author: Deep Flash
It's early in the morning, 4 AM and I am half asleep. But I thought of updating my blog with the new stuff that I am planning to work on.

Will be creating some Flash Intros for my videos to be uploaded in Youtube.

I'm going to need a Flash Intro and this will be decompiled and converted to FLA format, then edited with Adobe Flash CS5.

Sequence: Flash Intro -> FLA -> AVI

What is required?

Adobe Flash CS5 Professional
SWF Decompiler

Once again, my machine doesn't have enough of RAM to make this work. So, I'll have to give it some time before I can purchase a new faster machine.

Listening Now: Apoptygma Berzerk - Love To Blame
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: