5 Years on Last.fm
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 | Author: Deep Flash
I'll take this time to make a note of the fact that I have completed 5 years on Last.fm today!

When I look back and see, my music taste has evolved into something more versatile over time. But every time I think; I have listened to every music-genre out there, Last.fm reminds me, "The journey must go on!".

Justice needs to be done to this date, I'll take a listen to all the favorite songs today. A good way to swim out of the pool of Stress and Trouble, life keeps throwing you in :)

Listening now to: Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen.
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: